Affordable Business Insurance in New Hampshire
All the Commercial Insurance Options You Need, In One Convenient Place.
As local business owners, we understand that every company faces unique risks, and the best way to protect your business against these exposures is with comprehensive commercial insurance. At Knapton, Reade & Woods Insurance Agency in Hillsborough, NH, we are a Trusted Choice independent insurance agency that works with many different insurance companies to find the best rates and coverage options for each of our clients. We will assess your company’s operations and exposures to custom design comprehensive commercial coverage that will protect your business against unexpected financial losses including natural disasters, lawsuits and workplace injuries.
When it comes to securing business insurance, below are several coverage concerns you should consider:
- General Liability Insurance – Is your business protected in the event of a lawsuit? A typical business owner’s insurance policy (BOP) includes general liability insurance.
- Commercial Auto – Does your business operate an auto fleet? This represents a huge liability for many companies, especially here in New Hampshire with the snowy and icy roads we experience during winter. If your business owns and operates vehicles, it’s important to talk to your insurance agent about securing commercial automobile insurance.
- Workers’ Compensation – If you have employees, you are required by law in New Hampshire to purchase workers’ compensation insurance, which provides coverage for the medical bills that result from employees’ work-related injuries.
- Commercial Property – It’s important to ensure that you have coverage for your business’s buildings and office contents. This is another type of coverage that is typically included in a BOP.
- Umbrella Insurance – Given today’s litigious society, general liability insurance is not always sufficient in protecting your business against a lawsuit. Business umbrella insurance goes beyond the liability limits on your existing commercial policies, providing your business with an additional layer of liability coverage.
- Business Interruption – If a natural disaster temporarily forces your company to close or relocate, will you have coverage for the business interruption? A standard BOP includes coverage for the interruption of your business resulting from a covered property loss.
Complete our form to compare NH business insurance quotes today!
Commercial Insurance Quote Request:
Proudly Protecting Your New Hampshire Business
As independent insurance agents, we will work with you to help you better understand the coverage concerns you must consider as a business owner, and create a comprehensive Hillsborough, NH business insurance package that will protect your company from unexpected loss. Our job isn’t done when you obtain the coverage, but rather we are available to assist you year-round, from answering coverage questions that arise to helping you report a claim.
If you are looking for business insurance in Hillsborough, NH, Knapton, Reade & Woods can provide you with affordable rates and flexible coverage options matched with unparalleled customer service. We are proud to service Hillsborough and the surrounding New Hampshire towns, providing business insurance in Weare NH, Hopkinton, Henniker, Deering, Bennington, Washington, Windsor and Antrim. To get a free business insurance quote, please call us at 603-464-3422 or submit our online quote request form.