Recreational Vehicle Insurance
Fully Protect Your Trailer with RV Insurance in NH
What does your recreational vehicle mean to you? Relaxation? Adventure? Independence? While your RV is not a car or a house, to you it may represent a home away from home. However, it’s also an investment and means of transportation on which you rely. For these reasons, it’s important to protect your trailer with New Hampshire RV insurance coverage.
How Recreational Vehicle Insurance Will Protect You
RV coverage is quite similar to RV coverage is quite similar to auto insurance, protecting you in the following ways:
- Liability Coverage – Similar to a standard auto insurance policy, your RV coverage will protect you against property damage and bodily injury to another party.
- Collision Coverage – If your RV is involved in a collision with another vehicle, this type of coverage will pay for the necessary repairs, less your deductible.
- Comprehensive Coverage– You will also have coverage for damages resulting from something other than a collision, such as branches or trees, animals, flood, hail, lighting, fire, vandalism and theft.
- Medical Payments – In the unfortunate event of an accident that causes serious or even fatal injuries, this type of protection covers medical bills or funeral costs for you and your passengers.
- Uninsured & Underinsured Motorist – This type of coverage protects you in the event that your RV is involved in an accident with an insured driver, a hit-and-run driver, or a driver whose insurance won’t coverage the damage.
Options to Customize Your RV Insurance Coverage
Just as your trailer’s extra features make it unique, you can add certain coverage types to address your custom RV insurance needs. Below are several coverage options you may consider when working with your insurance agent to create a customized RV insurance policy.
- Personal Property Replacement – Replaces your personal belongings in the event they are damaged or stolen.
- Permanent Attachments – Full replacement cost coverage for your RV’s awnings, antennas, satellite dishes, and other permanent attachments.
- Storage Protection – You can enjoy reduced coverage for a lower cost to save money if your trailer is parked during the off months. However, before lowering your coverage, remember that your RV may still be exposed to risks like rodents, fire and vandalism.
- Towing & Roadside Assistance – Covers any necessary roadside assistance you require, from jump starts to flat tires.
- Emergency Expenses – If your trailer is damaged or destroyed by a covered loss away from home, this coverage will pay for your travel home and accommodations.
- Full-time Coverage – You have the option to secure liability, comprehensive, contents coverage and more if your RV is parked or used as a residence for several months of the year.
- Total Loss Replacement – This type of coverage protects your RV from deprecation in the unfortunate event of a total loss, within certain time limits. For instance, if your four-year old trailer is completely destroyed, this coverage will pay to replace it with a brand new one, regardless of cost.
Regardless of the type of recreational vehicle you own, you will want to ensure that it’s adequately protected with the right New Hampshire RV insurance. At Knapton, Reade & Woods in Hillsborough, NH, our agents will make it simple for you to secure RV coverage so that you can focus on planning and enjoying your next destination.
As independent agents, we work with many different insurance companies and can provide you with a choice of affordable RV insurance rates and coverage options, matched with excellent service. We are proud to service Hillsboro and the surrounding communities, providing recreational vehicle insurance in Weare, Hopkinton, Henniker, Deering, Bennington, Washington, Windsor, Antrim, and all of New Hampshire. To get a free NH RV insurance quote, please call us at 603-464-3422 or submit our online quote request form.